Emergency Gas Services and Gas Supply During Covid-19 Lockdown
As a gas energy supplier, High Speed Gas qualifies as an "essential service" as defined by the President in his announcement of the nationwide lockdown.
We will therefore continue to offer a limited range of essential gas products and emergency gas services to our customers. We endeavour to comply with the recommended coronavirus containment guidelines for enhanced hygiene protocols to keep our customers and staff safe.
As a responsible company, we recognise both the very real need for the lockdown, and the necessity for colleagues, family and friends to practice safe and consistent gas usage.
Please be assured that we will continue to strive to maintain our high service standards at all times.
The following services are still available:
- emergency gas services - contact us
- gas cylinder refills (delivery only) - order online
- telephonic support and advice - contact us
The following services have been suspended:
- showroom visits
- workshop repairs and testing
- next day guaranteed delivery may be affected
- gas refills at our shop (we will collect your empties and refill them) - order online
- sale of non-essential products and services (including COCs)
Further information can be found on the COVID-19 Corona Virus South African Resource Portal - www.sacoronavirus.co.za